• The Love Theme
    • Short Round's Theme
    • Mola Ram/Temple Theme
    • Parade Of The Slave Children

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has to be 'Parade Of The Slave Children'!

Preferrably the extended BPO concert version! :)

Furthermore, I did always prefer the Love Theme over Marion's Theme, especially with the playful variations as featured in 'Nocturnal Activities'.

I think you should remove the 'Raiders Theme' and make it NEW themes from TOD, since IMO nothing beats the Raiders.

As for new themes- Parade of the slave children all the way!!

Hey I was just joking around. Besides I really feel the Raiders March is the best theme.

and no one here can doubt its the most important for the Indy series! :|

:roll: You 2... Anyway, Rogue, stop trying to catch up to me ;)  :)

Dude you have nearly 2,500 posts. I wonder if there is anyone on this forum who is even close to you. :)

SHHHHEEESH!!! :wow:

Damn he is nowhere near you. They should make you like the board VIP or something. You deserve some sort of title I feel. beerchug

-Rogue Leader who believes some of the titles Morn would get from this board he would not appreciate. :)

Of course he is not alone in that regard! :)

Parade of the Slave Children, all the way (although the love music is nothing to sneeze at, either). IMHO, one of the strongest themes Williams ever devised for a sequel -- after the Imperial March, of course. :biglaugh: Nice Indian flavor, reminiscent of Elgar's March of the Mogul Emperors (at which I'm sure jsawruk will take issue :roll: ). If the film had been better received, the music would probably be as all-pervasive as that of some of the more famous scores. Same with Parade of the Ewoks, which Lucas and 20th Century Fox should have pushed harder in their advertising.

I'm the only who voted for the Sacrifice theme. It's so haunting, so chilling. Every time I listen to it on Cd or in the film, it gives me goosebumps.

I like the reprise during the fight on the bridge, too.

Slave children is one of the great John Williams theme's, its one of my personal favorites of all time. Its very emotional and very heroic, it reveals the best qualities of a man named Indiana Jones.