John Williams in 2006

Josh500

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROTS actually had pretty good tracking, in the sense that the music fits more or less perfectly and that only ppl like us would actually bitch about it. i doubt the average movie goer would even notice.

why do u say so? i thought it fitted pretty well. :l even more so for ppl who dont collect scores

Burga - who was suprised by the number of friends who asked him whether the Arena cue used in Anakin's Jedi Temple slaughter was on the Episode III disc.

Hello, well... I agree that more than 2 tracks belongs to TPM, what You doesn't understand , or I am not clear with what I want to say, is I have under the impression that the Geonosian battle have music from this scene but the TPM material cover it ... You know "into the conveyor belt" had the same treatment, if we hadn't this track as bonus at the end of the CD, we also can imagine than JW haven(t the time to finish it , but in fact he has the time to do it and much better than what is heard in the film...

Vosk; so what about all the unused music from The Arena cue that's on the soundtrack?

Forgot about that cue. However I will believe the interviews that as far as the rest of the tracked music goes there was nothing written for them.