Seamless Transitions in Listening

TheRuleOfThirds

Okay, so just now "First Ambush and Remembering the Wilderness" from The Patriot played with the trumpet solo closing out the track. Then "For Mina" from Dracula started with a trumpet solo on the same note. I knew there were different tracks playing, but both of them sounded like they could've been the same piece of music, just with a prolonged rest in between trumpet statements.

Which other transitions have you guys found?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I often hear random music cues seguing perfectly into each other. I always mean to try editing them on the computer to see if they really work, but I forget. :sigh:

"Darth Maul and the Sith Spacecraft" (TPM UE) into "Jim Locked Out 1A" (The Haunted Mansion complete soundtrack). The low-register piano note near the end of the former goes PERFECTLY with the first brass chord of the latter. Very cool accidental discovery.

Also, the last fanfare of "The Boys Continue" right into "Revenge of the Sith" (aka BoTH). Almost like it was meant to be...

D'oh.  For some reason I thought that said Star Wars Main Title. banghead

Actually...I just tried it oddly enough the Klingon Battle transitions in to that almost perfectly as well. :(