Which Is Your Least Favourite?  

54 members have voted

1. 1.

• Home Alone
    • Far and Away
    • Jurassic Park
    • The Lost World: Jurassic Park
    • Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace

In round one Stanley & Iris was voted off, round two Sabrina, round three Stepmom, round four Presumed Innocent, round five Sleepers, round six Nixon, round seven Rosewood, round eight Schindler's List, round nine Amistad, round ten Saving Private Ryan, round eleven Angela's Ashes, round twelve Home Alone 2, round thirteen Hook, round fourteen JFK, round fifteen Seven Years In Tibet, so place your votes for the next to go!

REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR LEAST FAVOURITE!!!!

Home Alone

Far and Away

Jurassic Park

The Lost World: Jurassic Park

Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace

My vote goes to Far and Away again.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally SYIT is gone!

This is Home Alone's time (not that I don't like it).

Mirko - glad to see TPM in the Top-5.

I don't think I've disliked anything I've voted for up until this point...and not even this point, or the foreseeable points.

*Crosses fingers for Far and Away* I can't believe how underrated it is... :?

I have a feeling F&A will go this round, which is too bad, since it's my favorite from the 90s. But at least it made it into the top five. I'll have to vote for The Lost World now.

Ray Barnsbury - who thinks this is a pretty good list

Why did 14 people vote for TPM, and then magically went back to their holes, never to be seen again?

I think it was Joe...

yeah, I admit, I convinced others to vote for TPM, but it became obvious I couldn't rally the troops.

but I am voting for it again.

Why did 14 people vote for TPM, and then magically went back to their holes, never to be seen again?

I think it was Joe...

yeah, I admit, I convinced others to vote for TPM, but it became obvious I couldn't rally the troops.

but I am voting for it again.

:)

Option 2 is far and away the weakest of the remaining scores. All that rotten out-of-tune fiddle scraping by The Chieftons doesn't help. Shame John had to use them really. All the same, it's a very nice score but at this point in the voting we need to be ruthless. I still can't believe this score survived longer than Hook and Schindler's List. I honestly would have bet money on those two being the finalists.

Remember how everybody burnt down The Lost World score when it came out? It's now among JW's best scores of the 90's :roll:

Remember how everybody burnt down The Lost World score when it came out? It's now among JW's best scores of the 90's  :roll:

I always liked The Lost World score. The Main Title is CLASSIC Williams (sorry Joe). But it certainly shouldn't still be on the list.

Remember how everybody burnt down The Lost World score when it came out? It's now among JW's best scores of the 90's  :roll:

NO, because this board didn't exist then, and the score was rated a 5 star score by Video Hound way back when.

NO, because this board didn't exist then, and the score was rated a 5 star score by Video Hound way back when.

And 4 stars in Total Film Magazine (UK).