Exclusive LIVE John Williams tracks

Sithlord1128

Hello all, Just to let everyone know, iTunes now has 3 "exclusive" live tracks of Williams and Ma's Geisha. Plus a 10 minute interview with both of them that comes with the tracks. Only $3.49! Good stuff I say. Lets see some more exclusive John Williams tracks :wave:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I do it:

Burn the files as a CD Audio into a CD-RW (so I don't waste a CD-R) using iTunes (naturally).

I then play and rip the audio on another audio player into high quality mp3.

And there you have the files ready to be shared with anyone.

PM me for the link (Miguel, check your PM!) I'll be away from the computer for several hours today, so I'll get to most requests later tonight PST (or if others could share the link, that'd be great!)

PMs are kewl.

You don't know how right you are. They prevent you from being bombarded by PMs from helpful people who have no way of knowing that you already have the link. :spiny:

Marian - thanking all the helpful people. :sigh:

"I'm Yo-Yo Ma... and I play the Cello."

LOL...

Yo-Yo: "Do you know who wrote this music?"

John: "I wondered who that was...?"

Yo-Yo: "Who is this?"

John: "Someone who doesn't play the piano very often..."

LOL

I laughed so hard!

I hate, though, that the track is in sterio but yo yo is one ear, and john is in another ear.

I love that its John playing... that makes me happy.

Me too please!

I would have bought them in a heartbeat. but I'm in Korea and no can do with itunes. itunes sux

Thanks in advance!

pete

Can anyone confirm that it is Williams playing the piano

And that version of Going to School os just amzing,maybe the best of all Geisha tracks.

K.M.

Can anyone confirm that it is Williams playing the piano

And that version of Going to School os just amzing,maybe the best of all Geisha tracks.

K.M.

iTunes says that he is playing the piano and i think williams or ma says it too.

Was someone giving them out? I baught them...

Daaaaamn you! :-p jk

i bought them too, but it was well worth it!

He says he's playing... and they mention how he hasn't played in a long time.

THis version of going to school is actually cool. They all are... but it's cool... yes

i thinks its great the Williams wrote it a day and a half before the recording. atleast i think that's what he said.

I just listened to the sample of the interview, and anxiously awaiting the full tracks :D (hint hint, can someone PM me?)

It almost sounded like a pseudo-commentary track, and it gave me an idea of what a Williams DVD commentary track would sound like if Yo-Yo Ma joined him. Interesting. Can't wait to hear the rest.

EDIT, UPDATE: The 4 minute "Sayuri's Theme" is just a bit different then the version he played on Leno, right? Just want to make sure I'm not imagining things.

Oh, and "Going To School" is awesome.

Tim