Exclusive LIVE John Williams tracks

Sithlord1128

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a very nice triptych. Williams describes "A dream discarded" to be for the handkerchief scene. I guess the one in the film was a re-write.

So, for those who criticized this in the tonight show reading, what do you think now with proper levels and ambience?

Since I wasnt able to find a proper cover, I made one for my self... Hope that posting alink to it here, doesn't break any rule:

http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0WKR2RA...K81VBPHFVUGQPM6

Is one 800kb zipped file, with a cover for slimline case and a CD label.

Hope you enjoy.

I'll be downloading this tonight. For those in the states, please pay for this. The more popular this is, hopefully the powers that be will be more apt to releasing more stuff.

For those in the states, please pay for this.  The more popular this is, hopefully the powers that be will be more apt to releasing more stuff.

I agree. It was $3.49 very well spent, and hopefully this will be popular enough for more JW exclusives.

Oh, sehr gut. These clips are awesome!

I'll buy them as soon as they get to the european store, as stewdog says, it can open the door to future releases.

Hey everyone, i just wanted to point out something that i found pretty funny in the recording of the interview - sounds like one of them is pretty hungry...

a couple of times you can hear some stomach growls!

also i found it amusing that near the beginning yo yo seems to take a breath to interject with something he wanted to say, however, John Williams keeps on talking cutting him off.

Any other thoughts about their conversation, i enjoyed it and recommend it!

I would happily pay for these tracks but iTunes Canada sucks a big bag of s**t. It's really annoying to see what we non-US iTunes folk are missing when we get emails from the US teasing us too!!!!!

Can someone PM me the link please? I'm curious to hear what they sound like...

Thankyou.

I just asked one person for a PM. Miguel Andrade. Hopefully he's still doing PM rounds! ;)

If not, who else is still doing PMs?

Bowie :)

Who do you think got this to happen?

iTunes? Sony (ha!)?, Yo Yo Ma? Williams?

I am really glad to see it and encourage everyone that can buy it to buy it. Perhaps it will lead to other unreleased tracks and goodies that we've been wanting. Well, I can dream, can't I?

I almost wished they would have done a live recording of his Elegy for Cello and Orchestra. It was originally written for piano and cello when he decided to expand that little fragment from Seven Years in Tibet. It would have been a real treat if they could have thrown that one into the recording session as a "bonus" track. I would love to hear it in its original form :)

Tim