Film music sites

Ontyrian

I know of a few film music sites: here, filmscoremonthly, moviemusic, filmtracks, soundtrack.net, scorereviews. What other big ones are there?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from those you've listed, I also have in my favourites: Music from the Movies, Tracksounds, Cinemusic.net and Soundtrack-express.com

I only visit here (obviously), MftM and FSM with any regularity.

stewdog, i didn't know that you are from alabama. i am not alone.

St. Louis originally, but have been living in Huntsville since '01. Glad to know there is more than one from AL.

Thank ya, guys. I know it's annoying to tell me this when I should just look for it...but laziness rules over. ;) Though I don't want ya to perceive me as a newbie. Cause I ain't. ;) I just don't say much here...partially due to the log in "mess".

St. Louis originally, but have been living in Huntsville since '01. Glad to know there is more than one from AL.

Population of Alabama = 2

Tim

Population of Alabama = 2

Tim

LOL

http://www.filmtracks.com/

Some people like Clemmonson's reviews, others don't.  He seems to be a bit random sometimes in his rating system which could cause some head scratching.

thats exactly the problem i have with him. He gave lengend of Zorro five stars, even though there wasn't much new material, and Mask of Zorro four stars. But earlier for COS it was given four stars four lack of fresh material, and POA was given four stars because it didn't bring much of the old themes back!, only to give Doyles score the same rating.

For message boards I just visit film jwfan.com, filmscoremonthly, moviemusic.com, intrada.com and every once and awhile jerrygoldsmithonline.com.

I have about 30 film music sites in my browser but I don't visit them that much.

iinm, didnt doyle get 5 stars?

Doyle got five stars for the actual quality of the ablum, wich is nuts in and of itself, but for the music in the film, which considers continuity, it got three or four stars, bringing the average to four.