Non rejected score ?

jerrygollay

It was rumored that John Williams was attached more or less to those movies :

Black Cauldron (84)

Tucker (88)

Cop (88)

At least, it was rumored that there is a rejected score for a Disney production...

Who kows ?...Who knows ?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember really looking forward to Roman Polanski's movie with John Travolta. I think it was called "The Double." Williams was already attached to the project even though it was still in preproduction. I thought that was odd, Williams being attached without seeing the movie. He usually only does that with directors he's worked with before. The movie I think was called "The Double."

Last I heard, Williams has never actually had an entire score rejected. A few cues yes, but thats about it. I'm pretty sure I read this in a the debut issue of the UK film mag 'Total Film'. Its first scoop interview was with Williams. Not a bad read either.

He was attached to the following I believe : Wolf, The Deep, Inchon(Goldsmith mentioned it as well) and Clash Of The Titans (So was John Barry)

Pity he didn't score Goblet of Fire, thats one that Doyle should have had rejected. Blah.

Williams was going to score the Bridges of Madison County. Pity he didn't, I enjoy the movie quite a bit.

Maybe if Eastwood would hurry up and realize that he can't compose he would hire Johnny again. I would love to hear a another Eastwood/Williams collaboration.

Tim

Williams was going to score the Bridges of Madison County. Pity he didn't, I enjoy the movie quite a bit.

Maybe if Eastwood would hurry up and realize that he can't compose he would hire Johnny again. I would love to hear a another Eastwood/Williams collaboration.

Tim

What were the others? The Eiger Sanction?