• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember really looking forward to Roman Polanski's movie with John Travolta. I think it was called "The Double." Williams was already attached to the project even though it was still in preproduction. I thought that was odd, Williams being attached without seeing the movie. He usually only does that with directors he's worked with before. The movie I think was called "The Double."

Last I heard, Williams has never actually had an entire score rejected. A few cues yes, but thats about it. I'm pretty sure I read this in a the debut issue of the UK film mag 'Total Film'. Its first scoop interview was with Williams. Not a bad read either.

Williams was going to score the Bridges of Madison County. Pity he didn't, I enjoy the movie quite a bit.

Maybe if Eastwood would hurry up and realize that he can't compose he would hire Johnny again. I would love to hear a another Eastwood/Williams collaboration.

Tim

Williams was going to score the Bridges of Madison County. Pity he didn't, I enjoy the movie quite a bit.

Maybe if Eastwood would hurry up and realize that he can't compose he would hire Johnny again. I would love to hear a another Eastwood/Williams collaboration.

Tim

What were the others? The Eiger Sanction?