• Permitted
    • Banned
    • Banned only if they are implemented by Hector J. Guzman
    • Permitted as long as they are not taken from "Moulin Rouge"

Hector - who suspects foul play.

IT WAS HECTOR'S BABY!!!!!!

Ray Barnsbury-feeling scandalous :angry:

I don't get it. :confused:

Sorry Hector. Earlier we were talking about how this post was like a soap opera (getting a little dramatic), and then we got into how someone should reveal their secret pregnancy after a stunning betrayal, etc. So when you said "foul play" I couldn't resist. :)

Ray Barnsbury

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ban pictures ROTFLMAO Or at least have the decency to keep them as small as an avatar.

Hey Figo, I just wanted to note, from what I have seen of your posts here, you can be devastatingly clever and witty, and your writing is superb. You should be writing a book, or journalism for magazines, you have an incredible talent!

Likewise to the JoeinAir dude, you crack me up! I thought your celebrity deathmatch episodes were hilarious, and quite brilliant! (Esp the first one) You should submit some of your work to t.v studios, you have a great comic flair.

AI

Hey Figo, I just wanted to note,  from what I have seen of your posts here, you can be devastatingly clever and witty, and your writing is superb. You should be writing a book, or journalism for magazines, you have an incredible talent!  

Likewise to the JoeinAir dude, you crack me up! I thought your celebrity deathmatch episodes were hilarious, and quite brilliant! (Esp the first one) You should submit some of your work to t.v studios, you have a great comic flair. AI

Please....

Yes...

Thank you, A.I. (and it pains me to call you that) -- you've just brought the envy of the entire board down about my ears.

Figo, who is very much aware of his talent, but who only gets paid for writing very bland articles about music. :(

Anyway, I don't know how you expect me to get anything done, when I fritter away all my time on the internet. bawling

Obviously, I was not alone in my concern.  Apologies for the annoyance.  Next time I'll try to complain about something worthwhile -- like A.I. and Attack of the Clones.  :(  

Figo, trying hard to overlook the irony of Jason's moaning about a fairly insignificant thread.

Yeah, this coming from the person who's bitching about pictures?

-Jason

That is what my remark was in reference to, asshole -- the irony of you moaning about me moaning about pictures. But we can continue on with this, if you like. You moan about me moaning about you moaning about me moaning, ad infinitum. Just keep the thread at the top of page. Good move, Einstein.

Now, now, children. I agree with Figo about the overbearing photos, but Jason's response did not warrant an "asshole." Seriously, he didn't call you any names Figo, and "bitching" is not name calling. That can be really degrading. I don't expect this to be of any care to anyone, but I felt the need to post.

Ray Barnsbury

Now, now, children. I agree with Figo about the overbearing photos, but Jason's response did not warrant an "asshole." Seriously, he didn't call you any names Figo, and "bitching" is not name calling. That can be really degrading. I don't expect this to be of any care to anyone, but I felt the need to post.

Ray Barnsbury

Thanks for sharing, Ray.

As far as I'm concerned, this thread is dead and buried. Or at least it was until Mr. CruciformSword decided to resurrect it, responding to a remark I made a week ago. We already know you don't appreciate the thread, Jason. Christ, give it a rest already! Let it go!

As if I were the only one annoyed by the photos. Sheesh. :roll:

Thanks for sharing, Ray.

You're very welcome, Figo! I really enjoy providing my insight wherever it may be needed! :sigh:

By the way -- nice editing job.

Again, thanks so much! :fouetaa:

Christ, give it a rest already! Let it go!  

I appreciate the compliment, but I'm no deity. But really, I'm flattered!

Ray Barnsbury-uplifted by Figo's kindness

What are you talking about, Ray? I wasn't even addressing you, except for the "thanks for sharing" comment. The editing remark was in reference to Jason's altering his last post. Oh dear, not another victim of Jsawruk's Disease! :wow:

Thanks, though, for extending the life of the thread. I'm sure we all appreciate it. :roll:

I do think Morn's avatar should be banned,though I suspect he looks like that in real life :)  

K.M.

Well Terry Fisher/Jadzia Dax thought he was cute.