"Catch Me If You Can" photos

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really was not looking forward to this film so no I did not.

I guess with all the hoopla about his big performance in "Gangs of New York" I failed to notice he was in this too.

Here goes:

An FBI agent tracks down and catches a young con artist who successfully impersonated an airline pilot, doctor, assistant attorney general and history professor, cashing more than $6 million in fraudulent checks in 26 countries.

The loser Leo DiCaprio plays the FBI agent (talk about an uncovincing lead) and Tom Hanks (how many movies is this friggin guy in?) plays the con man.

My, oh my, Rogue Leader.

You have the characters mixed up. Hanks is the agent. Leo is the con man.

Director -- who had to return from self-imposed exile to correct this space cadet.

Its too bad its fashionable to dislike Leonardo DiCaprio. He is an excellent actor. He has had some really great roles and some no so great roles.

Sounds like most acting careers.

DAN!!!! Dan the Man! Danny Boy!

Ahem. Sorry about that.

Great to see you here again! Come back to the chat thread and get us all up tp date on your busy schedule. ;)

Ray Barnsbury-elated

Saw those photos a couple of days ago. Made me a little anxious to see it. Leo will definitely be the actor of the Xmas season. With this and Gangs of NY being the profile (read: Oscar) films of Xmas, he should be working his way back up to "Titanic" status, if only in terms of recognition (probably also teenybopper Leo fan clubs will resurface). LOL

Sorry, I crack myself up.

The movie really looks great.

I was jet lagged this Friday and couldn't sleep, so I started reading the book. (I had just finished the Sum of All Fears) I was so into it, that I read the entire book, all 270+ pages of it, in about five hours.

Although I have no idea where Hanks will fit into it, as his character's name isn't in the book, and the FBI agent has a pretty small part in the book.