The Witches Of Eastwick - Reissued?

BigMacGyver

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My order from CDON shipped yesterday! :D They delayed their release date to the 17th of April but shipped right away after that. With any luck it should be here by Friday!

I guess that makes up for your extra-long wait for the FOTR box. bowdown  

- Rob, who sent an unnecessarily bitchy email to Play.com :spiny:

Well I received the score today and 8O . I got faulty CD. :) There is a clearly audible scratching sound on one of the tracks (track 3 Maleficio to be exact). I guess it was a bad pressing and they just had to send that one to me :angry: banghead banghead banghead banghead

The rest of the CD sounds OK. Why oh why did it have to happen to me?!!!

If I were you if the place where you got it from online has a phone number give them a call or e-mail them and see if you can have them replace the disc since it was the manufacture's fault for the faulty disc.

I just e-mailed them. I can send the CD back of course. But I still have to wait for the new one to arrive for god knows how long. banghead

Thank God for small mercies, eh?

Well it is good that this store has a policy for returning of faulty merchandise. Otherwise I would not shop there.

Me neither. Although I don't know of any online store that doesn't have that sort of policy.

I mirror your feelings anyway Incanus - it's bad enough to get a faulty one, but the fact that you have to bother sending it back just would drive me up the wall. My tip? Make a duplicate and listen to that until your new one arrives bowdown

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone know if the US amazon is going to release it, or if I have to order it from the UK, and if the latter is the case, then what is the pound/dollar ration?

It's up now for pre-order from Amazon US

Well, it won't be sent for another two months, so hopefully maybe amazon will get a different batch without any problems.

This whole thing sucks though. This is the second release of a CD I'm interested to buy with possible production porblems in the same week (the other being The Beatles Capitol Albums Vol.2, not that any of you will care). Why can't there be defective James Blunt CDs instead?

Ok so... This may be just silly of me to bother posting... but I was just listening to "Jabba the Hutts Baroque Recital" and I was like "What the fuck is wrong with this recording!? It sounds like Shit!"

so I turn the volume up, make sure nothing is on to cause the sound to be so poor--as I had just been using my music editor and such...

But nothing changed.

Then I thought "Maybe I have my headphones on backwards." I checked... and I did!

I put it back on--right this time--and the difference was ... amazing...

I didn't believe earlier that having the channels switched would have such a result but apparently I've just gotten use to it being right ... so I guess it would have driven me nuts too...

Yea... pointles... ignore me lol