This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Quintus

Fantastic, one more proof that people love music performed by an actual orchestra. And the video was extremely well shot for today's standards. Gotta love those Germans...

As nice as this, it's always Star Wars that these flash mob orchestras play and it's always in a pleasant shopping centre or railway station. I'd love to see a flashmob from the LSO pitching up at the Stonebridge Park Estate and starting to play the theme from The Poseidon Adventure while the locals film them on their stolen iphones. It would be a bit like that scene in The Mission when the Jeremy Irons character starts playing his oboe in the jungle and one of the natives snaps it in two.

Whoa! Whoa! Calm down folks!

And yeah the video is great indeed. They were already giving the trumpeteer and conductor money before they figured out that there was actually an orchestra camouflaged around them. I guess they thought initially that it was a curious two man stunt. :)

They were already giving the trumpeteer and conductor money before they figured out that there was actually an orchestra camouflaged around them. I guess they thought initially that it was a curious two man stunt. :)

The orchestra faded into the oblivion of the gathered crowd . . . and the trumpeteer went and got himself a free cup of coffee. Nice.

I hope they warned the city they were doing this. At the beginning it looks like somekind of orchestrated terror attack with all those suspicious suitcases

Firefox has a weird bug with embedded videos. When you "allow" full screen, your bookmark sidebar dissapears and you have to re-install it manually

I returned Firefox after getting sick of Chrome a couple of years back. I can't remember why exactly, but I have found the plugins on Firefox to be far more useful for big screen hdmi displays.

Who still uses Firefox these days? Chrome all the way.

Huh? No.... Google controls too much of my life already. No Chrome, no Gmail and no Android of course. And Firefox is an excellent browser.

Curious, what parts of your life does Google control, Ricard?

Same as yours when you use their search engine, YouTube, and Google Maps.

Well the one thing we can all agree on is that nobody should use Internet Explorer unless they have no choice :)

Well the one thing we can all agree on is that nobody should use Internet Explorer unless they have no choice :)

I don't even have that choice ;)

I like firefox because it has downloadhelper and adblockplus, and use a skin with a black background

It also has loads of very handy page/font view customisation plugins which are an absolute necessity if you're using a plasma screen to browse the internet.

Fantastic, one more proof that people love music performed by an actual orchestra. And the video was extremely well shot for today's standards. Gotta love those Germans...

I think there's specific JW factor in there that put the smile on people's face , some random classical piece wouldn' t do it. You can see it in the middle section when the strings start playing. I've seen it a few concerts where some JW pieces are played alongside classical piece. The normally trepid crowd really lights up