John Williams At The Movies (2018)
- New recordings by the Dallas Winds
- New recordings of John Williams film works, performed by the London Symphony Orchestra
John Williams Conductor (2018)
- 20-CD Box Set set featuring most of John Williams non-soundtrack albums as conductor released by Sony Classical.
- New piano arrangements of John Williams film work.
- Live recordings of John Williams lesser-known scores, plus The Force Awakens concert suite.
- 3CD + DVD Compilation featuring 4-disc set featuring the two previous albums of re-recordings of themes and suites from the Spielberg films (The Spielberg/Williams Collaboration (1991) and Williams on Williams: The Classic Spielberg Scores (1995)), plus a third volume entitled “The Spieberg/Williams Collaboration Part III’ including new recordings of selections from most of the Maestro’s scores for the director since 1997, and an interview DVD on the fourth disc.
- 2CD Compilation of Williams film music suites and concert works, performed by the United States Coast Guard Band
Music for the Star Wars Saga (2015)
- Compilation by the City of Prague Philharmonic, featuring music from the first six Star Wars films. Previously released as part of The Music of John Williams: The Definitive Collection
- Compilation of Williams film themes arranged for chamber ensemble
- 3-track EP featuring arrangements for solo harp of “Hedwig’s Theme” and “Fluffy’s Harp” from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone and “The Lanes of Limerick” from Angela’s Ashes
- Compilation including ‘Happy Birthday Variations’ (World Premiere Release)
- 6-CD Compilation by the City of Prague Philharmonic, including new recordings of the Olympic Fanfare and Theme, ‘The Adventures of Tintin’ and ”The Reunion” from War Horse
- Boston Pops Compilation (Re-release)
John Williams Greatest Hits (2012)
- Compilation performed by the Philharmonisches Orchestra de Staatstheatre Cottbus conducted by Evan Christ
- Compilation including Williams’ score for the episode ‘The Bronze Locust’ from the TV series The Eleven Hour (1963)
- 3-CD compilation by Sony Classical featuring Air and Simple Gifts and Suite from Memoirs of a Geisha for Cello and Orchestra, as well as previously released recordings from John Williams’ concert works and film scores.
The Hollywood Flute (2010)
- Film music compilation featuring John Williams’ suite from Hook as well as selections from Barry, Elfman, Goldsmith and Rosenthal. Performed by Louise DiTullio with the Sinfonia Toronto Orchestra conducted by Ronald Royes
American Spectrum (2009)
- MP3 release featuring John Williams’ Suite ‘Escapades for Alto Saxophone and Orchestra’ from Catch Me If You Can (‘Closing In’, ‘Reflections’, and ‘Joy Ride’). Performed by Branford Marsalis and the North Carolina Symphony Orchestra conducted by Grant Llewellyn
The Indiana Jones Trilogy (2008)
- Rerelease of the 2003 edition, featuring selections from the three Indiana Jones scores, performed by the City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra
Stacatto / Paris Swings (2008)
- Elmer Bernstein’s 1959 recording of his music for the Staccato TV series, featuring the young Johnny Williams on piano. The recording is coupled with music from the Original Cast Recording of Paris Swings.
American Tapestry (2008)
- A collection of American works for wind band spanning 100 years, which includes a John Williams arrangement of The Star-Spangled Banner, originally done for the 2004 Rose Parade – Buy individual tracks
- Compilation of rerecordings from Indiana Jones, E.T., Harry Potter, Superman, Close Encounters, Hook, Jurassic Park, and more, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
- 2CD set featuring concert arrangements and suites from all five Harry Potter scores
- Updated Star Wars music compilation by the City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra
- 2CD set featuring recordings of John Williams’ musical beginnings as an arranger, conductor and pianist.
- Williams compilation featuring the previously unreleased ‘Winter Games Fanfare’
Film Music by John Williams (2006)
- John Williams compilation by the City of Prague Philharmonic, including new recordings of themes from Revenge of the Sith, War of the Worlds, Memoirs of a Geisha and Munich
Philharmonic II (2006)
- Film music compilation from the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra featuring the ‘End Titles Suite’ from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and the War of the Worlds Suite
- Selected works of John Williams conducting the Boston Pops Orchestra
- Harry Potter music compilation by the City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra
Great Film Fantasies (2006)
- New recordings by Erich Kunzel & the Cincinnati Pops from Star Wars, Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings
- Star Wars music compilation (re-recording)
- Star Wars music compilation by the City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra
- New 2CD compilation from Decca Classics featuring previously available recordings by Williams and the Boston Pops
- Williams themes performed on piano (French release)
- 4-CD compilation of themes and suites from 37 Williams scores, since 1966 to 2002
Focus Scoort: John Williams (2003)
- Silva Screen Compilation
The Indiana Jones Trilogy (2003)
- Selections from the three Indiana Jones scores, performed by the City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra