Punches & streamers software

muspap

Hi!

For my own use, I've developed a software to generate punches and streamers, because I've found no other easy-to-use punches and streamers generator for Windows.

It works by opening an avi video file, defining key-points (streamer & punch, flutters or visual clix). It is possible to add timecodes, chronometers, free texts, even subtitles, create templates, create export templates, etc. Then, you can begin the rendering process and you get an avi file with all the markings you've defined.

I don't know if this synchronization method is used much nowadays, and I don't know if it can be of any use to other composers, but since the software works pretty well for me, maybe some of you will be interested. It is NOT intended to replace professional softwares for this task (in particular because rendering is needed), but may be useful for younger composers or when the studio have not the proper hardware/software available to create punches and streamers.

For those interested, I can give a link to the installer (English) and a (free) license key. (PM me, because I have no download server and the link changes when I update or fix bugs)