Locating Minority Report

:) :cry: I hear some people are having trouble finding the cd for Minority Report, CHRIS, HAVE YOU FOUND IT YET? When I went to Best Buy Tuesday(which was a a mistake, usually here in California the only store to have everything in large quantities is Tower Records) it was afternoon and still no copies on the shelf, not even a placecard. I had to get the brainless clerks to go find it in a box somewhere. Even more dis-heartening was they had a cart filled with the day's new releases, and it was nowhere to be found. But they certainly had enough ZOOLANDER copies, that's for sure. Even worse, is that with such a huge fanbase for JW, they still have 1 or 2 copies of his music, while there is 20 copies of

Spiderman. I will never buy film cd's from any film that has "MUSIC FROM AND INSPIRED BY" So lame they have to fill soundtracks with crap music that are not even in the films. Also ,ATOC cd was not perfect, sure there was some music missing, but at 76 mins(with the bonus track) it is the most complete Jw score in years. Anyone agree???? Disagree? Hello?

Bueller? BUELLER?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic