Dorothy Chandler Pavilion

ASW

Hi, I've been reading the boards here for a number of years now and I thought this would be as good a time as any to start posting. My family's looking into getting tickets to the upcoming concert in LA at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion on March 23. It'll be the first Williams concert I've attended :nopity: and I've never been to this concert hall so I'm wondering if anyone here knows which of the seats located at Row Bb, 12-15 on Orchestra Main, Row A 41-44 Lodge level, and Row N 10-13 Founders Circle, would provide the best viewpoint. As the guide maps at the site haven't been as helpful as I should like and is rather short on pictures, we haven't been able to decide, so if there's anyone here who has been there... any opinions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Click here to see a map of the auditorium (click on the "Seating Chart" link once there)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

soo....no one has any pertinent information? :)

anything information or opinions would be greatly appreaciated

I see. So I take it this is a less common venue for Williams' concerts then? (I wouldn't know, I'm a total newb when it comes to concertgoing) We've just ended up deciding on the Lodge seats....hopefully they'll be alright....I'm just psyched to be in town at the same time JW happens to be doing a concert!! But thanks anyway for the reply :)