My Own Music From A Project Of Mine

scallenger

Go to the link below to hear music from themes and variations by me, arranged and performed by "BrachioIngen". The one exception is the very first track, which was a theme made and performed by myself.

I don't have much experience in making music itself, but I have had most of these themes in my head for years, just waiting to get out somehow. With Brachio's help, it was finally able to happen. Check it out! :)

https://soundcloud.com/jurassic-time/sets/jurassic-time-annotated-the-soundtrack

This music actually has a dual purpose. It was made for a Jurassic Park-related project of mine that used voiceovers of John Hammond from a game (with actual performance by Richard Attenborough) plus and a fan-made character, Thomas Hammond. It's called: JURASSIC TIME: Annotated. My music accompanied Thomas Hammond's dialogue, that I also co-wrote. However, the music themes are really meant for an alternate dimension novel I am working on called: RETCON RIDE. I just wanted to have dual use for them on this project since it was something I knew had an audience already that would be able to hear the themes. Since they are my own themes, I feel no shame in pulling a James Horner and reusing them if my novel actually ends up getting big and getting used for it. ;)

There is ONE track that does actually use the Jurassic Park theme, haha! Its safe to say that was the one track that was indeed made just for Jurassic Time itself, and not my novel. However, my own theme does lead into it! ;)

Hope you guys enjoy! You can download the Jurassic Time project and the music itself separately at the link below:

http://jurassictime.trescom.org/

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic