Where can two Englanders stay when they see JW in Chicago?

samandred

Me and my wife are going to come to Chicago from London to see JW perform in Nov 2003. We don't know jack about getting decent accomodation but we'd rather avoid the expensive tourist places that everyone is suggesting?

Anything anyone can tell us would be cool.

Thanks

Sam

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So did i will come in Chicago to see JW from Roma :mrgreen:

Idea! What do you think about an INTERNATIONAL FAN MEETING IN CHICAGO??

Tell me!

And excuse me for my very bad english :oops:

Bye

Fabrizio

Well there are a number of hotels in Chicago (The Hilton, The Holiday Inn) but it all depends on what your looking for. I recommend you go to hotels.com, orbitz.com, expedia.com, or travelocity.com to find exactly what your looking for as far as hotels go. These sites also offer Car Rentals, as well as Plane Tickets, so it's basically for all your travel needs. They also have specifics and pictures of hotels (cars, etc) so you can see what your getting before you get there. Its truly a great site.

*I also recommend bringing something to keep you busy on the plane while you travel. I've been to England and back, and its a 12+ hour trip, including any stops you make.

*Anyway, good luck and have fun in Chicago. Tell me how the concert goes by the way.

Well there are a number of hotels in Chicago (The Hilton, The Holiday Inn) but it all depends on what your looking for. I recommend you go to hotels.com, orbitz.com, expedia.com, or travelocity.com to find exactly what your looking for as far as hotels go. These sites also offer Car Rentals, as well as Plane Tickets, so it's basically for all your travel needs. They also have specifics and pictures of hotels (cars, etc) so you can see what your getting before you get there. Its truly a great site.

Great suggestions!

Here's a little more info that might help. The Symphony Center is located in the "Loop" area, right across the street from the Art Institute and Grant Park. The area directly north from there is known as "Near North/Magnficent Mile." It is considered the best area in Chicago, with the "Loop" area second. If you don't want to travel too far going to and from the concerts, you might want to look for a hotel in either of those areas.

I am also attending the concerts, but I haven't finalized my hotel reservation yet. I'm waiting until the Fall/Holiday specials kick in and the rates drop. I was there last year over the Thanksgiving Holiday and stayed at the Lenox Suites Hotel for $59/night (normally $200+).

Have fun!

~Mari