What's holding up Indy complete score releases.?

King Mark

What do you think is the reason?  

28 members have voted

1. 1.

• Nobody cares apart from us
    • Lucasfilm too lazy to do the work
    • Master tapes got accidently incinerated along with the trash one day
    • Master tapes are stolen
    • Williams doesn't want to
    • Waiting for perfect marketing opportunity
    • Somehow it has to do with money and greed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think HP1 was performed by the London Philharmonic, the same orchestra that did all three LoTR scores. I don't know who performed HP3.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think HP1 was performed by the London Philharmonic, the same orchestra that did all three LoTR scores. I don't know who performed HP3.

No orchestra is mentioned on the first Harry Potter score. I believe, like the third one, it was comprised of London based studio musicians.

Neil

The anit-TPM: Ultimate Edition one got us an offical apology from Lucasfilm. And I think I remember someone mentioning that an online petition was a reason that the complete Superman was released a few years ago.

I think I remember someone mentioning that an online petition was a reason that the complete Superman was released a few years ago.

There were a couple of factors that made Superman happen. The petition was not one of them, but it didn't hurt things.

Neil

The key response by Michael Matessino is, "...it was the Warner/MGM deal, which gave Rhino access to the Warner catalog, that made SUPERMAN happen. It really wasn't anything to do with the anniversary, the Varese release, the rumoured film restoration, or even the campaign letters, really. All of these things made it easier to sell Rhino on the idea, and the campaign did, I think, allay their hesitation about doing it."

You can read all about it here.

Neil