Anybody like that sound...?

...that Johnny makes in his classical stuff like the Cello Cadenza or around 3:16 of "Immigration and Building" or the orchestration in the first two parts of TreeSong or the beginning of "Arts and Sports" or the pool flashback scene from Minority Report? That's one thing that Johnny does nowadays that's just fine with me, unlike stuff like "Anderton's Great Chase Through Coruscant Right Before the Gungan Battle with the Trade Federation Army".

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody like that sound that Johnny makes in his classical stuff like the Cello Cadenza or around 3:16 of "Immigration and Building" or the orchestration in the first two parts of TreeSong or the beginning of "Arts and Sports" or the pool flashback scene from Minority Report?

Johnny does.

Neil

You'll have to excuse me...what exactly is that "sound?"

Jeff -- who liked Dexster's "Anderton's Great chase Through Coruscant Right Before the Gungan Battle With the Trade Federation Army" joke

In "Imm. and Build." it's like a muffled glockenspiel/celesta, then the bass undertones kick in...too good. It's the same sound that opens "Arts and Sports".

In Cadenza, there's a little bit of it there, but I mainly like it because it's sounds like "Mecha World/To Manhattan and Professor Hobby's Office".