For those who has a complete score for Temple of Doom....

Damo

I am currently making a complete score Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. I have some unknown cues that I don't know and wondering if someone here can help me out to tell what names are these cues are.

Link deleted (PM me if you want the link)

;)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 is the shaman telling Indy & co. about Shiva bringing them to the village.

5 is the campfire scene b/c the oboe sounds like the same one from where Willie talks about her grandfather and "magic rocks." (Not sure...)

6 is "Fortune and glory."

7 is the second part of that w/ some speed issues. (It's a bit fast.)

Thanks. If I have anymore cues I don't what names are I'll upload them and post them in this thread.

You're probably better off to PM them, since I'm not so sure what you're doing is cool by forum rules. *shrug*

I should know the score pretty well, since I would watch the movie everyday when I got home from school to just listen to the music. (That's before I bought the CD.)

Would it be considered illegal if you download unreleased music that is unavailable to be purchased, that you would have purchased if it was available?

You're probably better off to PM them, since I'm not so sure what you're doing is cool by forum rules.  *shrug*

I should know the score pretty well, since I would watch the movie everyday when I got home from school to just listen to the music.  (That's before I bought the CD.)

Yeh sure I'll PM the unknown cues and if anyone else who knows the score pretty well and would like to help me as well just me know.

Would it be considered illegal if you download unreleased music that is unavailable to be purchased, that you would have purchased if it was available?

Yes, because it is copyrighted material.

yeah well many people around the world do download iilegal things from the internet anyway...