Music TrackList Questions

HookFanRH

Hello Everyone

Just three questions for anyone that knows the answer and can help me with my question

1. Can someone send me the Track List for the Complete Die Another Day 2 cd Score

2. On the Jaws2 CD whats the name of the track that in the movie after the helicopter is attacked the teens are in the boat,it gets attacked by jaws and there is a girl with the little boy swimming to the side of a nearby boat , the girl trys to climb atop her hand slips and the shark gets her from behind and the little boy and other girl are screaming after seeing it

3. Does Anyone know if there is or going to be any additional release of the POTC3 At World's End score like the POTC 1+2 complete scores that was not on the soundtrack that came out.

Thanks

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3. Does Anyone know if there is or going to be any additional release of the POTC3 At World's End score like the POTC 1+2 complete scores that was not on the soundtrack that came out.
Complete releases with our without sound effects? I personally only know of incomplete releases and ones with sound effects, which are all made by people at home by using the DVD. Probably once the AWE DVD is released, you will also soon see a soundtrack with SFX floating around the net.