PR: X Files: I Want to Believe Composter Autographed CD Offer

buysoundtrax

Click here to to the product page:

http://buysoundtrax.stores.yahoo.net/xfithiwatobe.html

Sound clips are available for both titles!

Click here</a> to see the trailer to X FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q7TNINZ_Q78&feature=related

To celebrate the release of the soundtrack for the new X-FILES movie, THE X-FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE, featuring original music composed by Mark Snow, BUYSOUNDTRAX is offering our customers an opportunity to get their copy signed by the composer himself. In order to qualify, all you need to do is purchase THE X-FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE and PRIVATE FEARS IN PUBLIC PLACES together for $32.95 and you will receive both titles with autographs by composer Mark Snow.

Fox Mulder continues his unshakable quest for the truth in THE X-FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE. The film features an all-star cast which, in addition to series stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson, also includes Amanda Peet, Billy Connolly and rapper Alvin "Xzibit" Joiner. Directed by X-Files creator Chris Carter, the film features a screenplay by Carter and Frank Spotnitz, and music composed by Mark Snow. For nine years, Snow composed the music for THE X-FILES, which also includes the first feature film, THE X-FILES: FIGHT THE FUTURE.

SPECIAL BONUS: For an additional $5.95, our customers will have the opportunity to also purchase HELTER SKELTER during the Checkout process, also including music composed by Mark Snow and will also similarly be autographed by the composer.

Anyone who has already PRIVATE FEARS directly from BSX can purchase an autographed copy of X FILES-I WANT TO BELIEVE, just let us know now that you have already purchased it and we'll adjust your order accordingly.

This offer is good until July 31,2008

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic