Bruce Broughton --- Please Read !

macuser02

Hey all! I would really appreciate it a lot, if you fellow members, could take a look at my new updated re-designed and modified website about Theme Park music by Bruce Broughton, and post your thoughts, concerns and feedback, here, thanks! I look forward to reading your comments on it. I plan to use your comments as a guide for keeping my site updated and to modify any items on it. Thank you, all! Take care! Theme Park music rules! Randy + Broughton + Disney = AWESOME Music Releases!!!

-Chris-

P.S. - The new site is located here:

http://web.me.com/cbarrywdw03/BruceBrought...usic/Intro.html

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As a fan of Disney park music, I'll check that out for sure.

I almost hate to even mention this, but you might want to consider taking it easy on the capital letters. It makes sentences awfully hard to read if every word is capitalized.

i have modified the case of my text. thank you for pointing it out, i had no idea it was hard to read, please accept my apologies.

It's a nice site, and I love Broughton's music, but what's with the letters at the top of each page (A, a, i, u, y, ...)?

they are supposed to be images but i guess they do not show up in certain browsers so i have removed them and replaced them with the default template images instead. thank you for informing me of this.

does anyone have any suggestions for any additions to my site? does anyone have any information i can add to it, or can you help fill in the, "Unknown's"?