Harry Potter Teaser Music?

Just curious but does anyone recognize the cue in the HP teaser where it starts saying November 15th. The teaser though, not the newest US and international trailers. It's strange cause it seems familiar yet i'm going through my PS/SS CD now and can't seem to find it. Checking COS now just in case it's there but on soundtrack.net they list PS/SS as the source. Anyone?

Thanks

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Which trailer and who are you? Honestly, are you the same guest as in all the other posts? IndySolo would be able to tell you since he knows trailers pretty well. I mean, it;s all he knows but at least it's something. He has no other uses really. He's never really watched a whole film I don't think. Ask him, I think he's coherent... sometimes ......

Is the trailer on-line?

There was a different recording of "Hedwig's Theme" used in the trailers for Philospher's/Sorcerer's Stone. It's never been released.

Neil - good for something

The teaser, the very first released and no i'm not the same guest posting around, just didn't want to create a profile yet. The teaser is still online at: http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/web/dail...S_First_Trailer

The theme does sound like an extension of hedwig's theme. Oops, was listening to hedwig's theme while posting and noticed it was there but so brief I must have missed it. For those interested it's starts at 4:18 on track 19.

Thanks again for all the help.