All Hallow's Eve.

tharpdevenport

I walked back and forth. Through the dead leaves apon a trail of no begining and equally of no end. I stood there solomly and watched the leaves end in a fall from a gyration of air. Dead to the ground. Perhaps, promissingly more fun then my existance. There was no sun, yet, no night.

Approaching the night indego, which times freezes through it's flow, a post-moonlite night i want so slow. Even the clouds looked as though they wanted to fall from the sky. A silant falling, as my cry.

The steps gray and dry, showing little of themselves through the leaves. Silance and alone i stood. So good, but yet so unfortunetly very familiar. I didn't care. the dead butterflies on the ground, my favorite decorative piece. Howe i would love to be that nature scene.

I held my breath. Long and long some more. And when i needed air, i held it some more. In a swosh of air the leaves scattered, from my fallen body, sidewalk battered. This time i did not open my eyes.

The wind blew about me, the night shun on me. I lie still as the leaves fell apon me and were thrown away br gusts. Eventually the night ended and day's rays graced all of the land. People went about their days and the sidewalk stayed in it's sorrow, or at least i believe so. For i do not remember getting up. Perhaps my body is still in thta park, on that sidewalk of gloom, where my last remnants loom.

I had walked back and forth through the dead leaves. Now i have fallen, into my own pile of leaves.

Perhaps.

By: Justin Boggan - Have a frightening night you scarry bastards.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days