E.T.'s Easter Egg

Miguel Andrade

Finally I have my 3 dvd set of ET! I got it from Amazon UK earlier this month, but since this was a gift from my wife, only last night I was able to watch a little of it -- I jump directly to Williams featurettes :angry:

Now, I remember some talk about some Williams related Easter Egg, but I can't find the topic were it was explained how to get it... can anyone help me?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to dvdeastereggs.com to look for any help for you, Miguel, but the site had no listing of E.T. easter eggs. My DVD should be arriving in the mail today or tomorrow, so I'll look as well.

But I don't think there are easter eggs. Spielberg's DVDs don't have any.

Thank you. I asked because I remember that soemone posted a trick to get to some extra content, but wasn't able to find that -- there is a easter egg topic earlier, but it wasn't that one... maybe I was just dreaming.

But thank you any way.

I think you are dreaming about this. I don't recall ever reading anything about finding hidden stuff on E.T.. Perhaps you are being confused with people having extra stuff on the 3 disc set that is not on the 2 disc set.

Neil