Anyone watch "The Score" on Trio?

UCFKevin

I just got digital cable and now have this great channel Trio (I saw it last month on my friend's satellite service, showed Superman and Batman! YAY!) and they have this pretty interesting show called "the Score" that features directors, actors and composers discussing their movies and scores.

Anyone seen it?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was looking through the guide on direct tv yesterday i think, and i saw that on trio, but i thought it was the movie so i didn't watch it. hope they replay it. was it any good? bravo did a series on movie music a few months ago. it wasn't too great, but it's nice to see attention being given to the genre.

I've only seen the one with Kevin Spacey and the dude who did the music for that.....uh........"News" movie he did set in Iceland or whatever. Seemed interesting really. But ultimately boring since I didn't care about the movie or the score.

I've only seen the one with Kevin Spacey and the dude who did the music for that.....uh........"News" movie he did set in Iceland or whatever. Seemed interesting really. But ultimately boring since I didn't care about the movie or the score.

You mean The Shipping News, right? It's a great score by Christopher Young, and I'm not just saying that because it was orchestrated by Wael, better known around here as Ocelot.

Speaking of ocelot, where the heck as he been lately? He hasn't been posting much recently.

I just got digital cable and now have this great channel Trio (I saw it last month on my friend's satellite service, showed Superman and Batman! YAY!) and they have this pretty interesting show called "the Score" that features directors, actors and composers discussing their movies and scores.  

Anyone seen it?

I saw this the other night and I really wish i had recorded it. the james newton howard one was interesting and marc shaiman was hilarious. but they only show it a couple times a month :music: