July 4th Recordings

EvanED

OK, after an embarrasingly long delay, I have put up the recordings that Eric sent me (on Saturday!). They are zipped, like last time. PSU seems to kick me off whenever I try to upload an MP3... oh well.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/eed132/misc/In...ntroduction.zip

http://www.personal.psu.edu/eed132/misc/Award.zip

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you tried uploading them zipped, then unzipping them on the server? I don't know if you've tried that, or it'd even work, but...

I haven't tried it; there is an option to do that if you upload from a webform, but I use a stand-alone secure FTP program rather that the web form.

I haven't tried it; there is an option to do that if you upload from a webform, but I use a stand-alone secure FTP program rather that the web form.

I used to use an SSH FTP application on my personal laptop until I realized it was much easier, if less secure, to map my network drive...that way your Web space functions pretty much like a directory on the hard drive -- drag and drop, etc.

>>I used to use an SSH FTP application on my personal laptop until I realized it was much easier, if less secure, to map my network drive...that way your Web space functions pretty much like a directory on the hard drive -- drag and drop, etc.

I rarely use it from home, but during the year I had it set up as a foldier.

>>Thanx for Making it available!

Sure, no problem.