JFK Trumpet Solo

billybobab

Has anyone heard of Finale, the music compostition program? Well, I have it (the full version, legally, not the free one). I decided to put the JFK trumpet Solo to sheet music so I could play it for fun. I finished it in about 30 min. If anyone wants it I will send it to them. E-mail me at me address in my profile. You will need Finale Notepad which you can get at http://www.codamusic.com Finale Notepad is what you want not the Finale 2003 Demo

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What version do you have?

Would you mind doing an experiment for me? I've got 2002, pirated (at the start of the next school year I'll be buying 2003; it's just I can't get the educational price ($208 from PSU) until then, and don't use it in any way that would justify paying anywhere close to the $600 retail; even $200 is a very big stretch). I'm trying to make a replacement trumpet 1 part for the Star Wars suite by scanning the T2 part, and changing that (much easier than entering it from scratch, since many parts are the same just off by a third or some other interval), but can't change the time signature in any file that I got by scanning. :?: Would you be willing to see if this has anything to do with the fact that mine is pirated? (And if you have 2003, that has a completely different scanning engine as well.) I can send you a 300 DPI TIFF file of one of the pages for you to test it on.

I have 2001. E-mail me that file and I will try it. There is not enough difference between 2001 and 2002 or even 2003 to upgrade.

Billybobab

In the JFK Prologue there are only two trumpet solos. One at the beginning and one at the end. If you mean Born on the Fourth of July, a friend and I are working on that one also, but it will be a while. I might have that on in a week or two.