"Quantum Leap" to Return.....?

Greg1138

This was one of my favourite shows in it's time....though I was one of the millions that became a little p****d off at the last episode for letting us all down!!

Now - this "Quantum Leap - A Bold Leap Forward" thing....

....Whilst the IMDB is not always the most reliable source for these things (I get the impression that all that has to happen is for Tom Cruise to sneeze, or for some geek in Lapland to blog "next Bond flick to star a CGI young Sean Connery" for it to appear on their listings somewhere....)....however the IMDB is not the only place I have seen this mentioned......

Good to see Dean Stockwell's name attached, but - erm - IMDB has it listed for a 2005 release.....and the details are somewhat scant! Anyone know anything?? Did anyone love the old show as much as i did?

What are your thoughts on a follow-up?

Greg :)

PS - check out the listing for Quantum Leap - A Bold Leap Forward here at the IMDB.....

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Dean Stockwell last month at a convention in Milton Keynes, UK. I asked him if Quantum Leap was making a return because i had seen the same details on IMDB.com, but he said he didn't know.

Later, in a talk, he said that loads have people had asked about it and said that "Executives" were talking...but that's all these people do - talk. He said he would love to do it again and one of the reasons it hadn't been done earlier was that Scott Bakula had commitments to Enterprise, but now that's been cancelled Mr Stockwell can't see any reason not to do it.

Personally i loved Quantum Leap, but was disappointed with the ending, where it said that Sam just "never got home." bowdown

So maybe this new Quantum Leap project (if it ever happens) :? will have a happier or more thought out ending