I'm Back!

Gamecube

Hello Everyone. For the past ten days I have been vacationing in London and Edinburow. There was a lot of great stuff.. Anyway I found (On a brochure) a great Star Wars exibition called ''The Art of Star Wars." It was fantastic. All along the walls were original drawings and artwork, there were models of ATAT's, Tie's, X-Wing's, the Executor and more. There were original costumes of Boba, Luke, Han, Leia, Chewie, Amidala, Stormtroopers, and Darth Vader. There was a Life-Size Anakins Podracer, very cool. There was also a section on John Williams. There is an interview with him and Lucas. it's mostly about how great Williams is but Williams says that he took fragments of the Imperial March to make Anakins theme which I did not know. Is this online? Has anyone been to this exhibition? Why has Ren turned into Obi-Wan?? Did anyone miss me? Did I miss anything important? Would anyone like to know more about this exibit?

-Gamecube, glad to be back. :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to that same one at The Barbican (where JW conducts the LSO...once every century).

It was an ok exhibition, but it wasn't deep enough for my fanboy needs. The concept art and models from the OT were great, but didn't expand much on what I already knew. There was an animatronic Gran ('Three Eyes, anyone?) whcih you could puppeteer. How fun.

I believe I saw the same exibition at The Smithsonian Museum of Aeronautics a few years back in Washington.Those 5 foot Star Destroyers are indeed impressive when viewed up close. :(

K.M.