Debney scoring 'Iron Man'?

Beowulf

According to an interview with John Debney at Aint It Cool, he's being considered to score the new Superhero flick Iron Man that will begin production soon.

I don't know about you guys, but i'm quite keen to hear Debney tackle a score of this kind - I think he could do a fantastic job coming up with Brassy fanfares and soaring melodies befitting the genre.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Elfman's name hasn't been thrown in there, yet.

I'm curious to see how this film will turn out, especially with the cast assembled for this one.

I'm curious to see how this film will turn out, especially with the cast assembled for this one.

Well they nailed the alcoholic/addiction aspect of Stark's personality by casting Robert Downey Jr., that's for sure...

Well they nailed the alcoholic/addiction aspect of Stark's personality by casting Robert Downey Jr., that's for sure...

True.

Debney worked on Jon Favreau's last two films, ELF and ZATHURA, so it would no surprise if he came back for IRON MAN. He'd be perfect for a superhero flick... just listen to Cutthroat Island and The Scorpion King

That whole aspect wont come into play until the second movie though

if there is a second movie, but come on, ILM and Stan Winston Studios behind it?