Temple of the Doom question

Well i know that the only available (if it is at all) version is the japanesse version, that has indy with a machete (long knife).

I think i saw 2-3 years ago a version that was similar to Raiders or Crusade, i mean poster with white background. I am right or i was dreaming or i saw raiders instead??

Luke, regreting now about not buying it, (since i believe it costed about 11 EUROS)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, wasn't there both a German and Japanese version, both with the same music, but different covers?

And for 11 Euro's, you should have definatly picked it up, even if you already had it.

Stefancos- who has 2 copies of the expanded Raiders, 2 copies of The Last Crusade, 3 copies old the old E.T. release 2 of the 1996 expanded release, 2 copies of the SE ROTJ and 2 copies of The Lost World.

And for 11 Euro's' date=' you should have definatly picked it up, even if you already had it.quote']

Yeah....

DUring that time i wanted the SW SE ones and didn't thought of that. That were my first John Williams scores i bought, and they costed alot... but... never mind :mrgreen:ROTFLMAO

Well, wasn't there both a German and Japanese version, both with the same music, but different covers?.

They both had the same covers.

And there's no other cover for Temple of Doom, unless Luke means John Takis' home made artwork for his expanded 2CD set, which was available online 2 years ago :mrgreen:

Well, wasn't there both a German and Japanese version, both with the same music, but different covers?.

They both had the same covers.

And there's no other cover for Temple of Doom, unless Luke means John Takis' home made artwork for his expanded 2CD set, which was available online 2 years ago :mrgreen:

COuld i have seen that?? It was on a shop (Fnac)

But i think that it was one CD only...

Maybe i saw Raiders...

Maybe i saw Raiders...

Sorry to bust your bubble, Luke, but I'm afraid you did.

You say it was the days of the Star Wars SE soundtrack, that's 1997. I remember in 1997 I was like crazy looking for Temple of Doom, and I go to FNAC every week, practically.

Unless, of course, you mean the FNAC in Barcelona (I live in Madrid, you know).

-ROSS, almost ready for days 11-12-13 (and posting this for Luke to see and feel sorry for me, because I THINK he'll know what I'm talking about)

Ross, GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU! :(

I live in Zaragoza (Fnac here too, since 1999 or so). I bought the SW scores during that time.

I didn't bought them before 'cause i saw ESB book edition in El Corte Inglés in 1997 and well it costed 8000 ptas (48 EUROs) or more SOOOO....

I bought them 3 years later at half the prize. and now they are even cheaper :/