New Coke Ad = NEW Potter Music !?

KittBash

I just saw a new coke ad on an american station and it was for some contest they are having with the Chamber of Secrets. It had the normal HP music in it from the first movie but midway it changes into a completely new theme. My guess is of course this must be new stuff and if this is what Ross and Williams came up with together then well were all in for a treat of HP music again!

Brian99_1- who thinks he may dig his copy of HP out of the mothballs and listen again.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mothballs... I listen to it all the time....

hhhhmmm, what station was the ad running on?

Yeah I know that I don't give the HP score enough time but I've always been one to listen to the action scores OVER AND OVER again but I've been getting better with some of the less action scores.

as to what channel I saw the ad on I don't remember I was just floating around channels with the dish and I ran into it :)

Brian99_1 - going to get his copy of HP off the self now

• 3 weeks later...

I had to find this thread again and reply because the Coca-Cola "Live the Magic" literacy program advertisements have begun re-airing as part of the campaign for CoS. Seems at this point they're mainly being shown on the WB network as I caught it during Angel on Sunday, and Smallville this evening. The ads are visually identical to the ones that aired last year, but at the mid-way point the music changes from Hedwig's theme to Fawkes the Phoenix. The transition isn't exactly seemless, but listening to them this way made me notice just how well the two themes compliment one another.

I think I saw the ad Brian was referring to, one promoting some kind of kids contest, this afternoon but was I too busy cleaning up the mud my dog tracked all over my carpet to notice the music.