Wierd places to hear Williams

Jeshopk

I was in Oklahoma to see some relatives, and I had two really wierd JW experiences.

1) My wife came out of a nail salon saying they were playing Lost World theme over the speakers. She knows the score well by now, so I do not doubt it.

2) In a Taco Mayo, the Star Wars theme began to play over the loudspeakers.

I have not heard Williams played for customer enjoyment in any places other than toystores or movie theatres. Anyone else have these experiences, perhaps WOTW being played at a tanning hut?

-Jesse

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Lawton. My brother in law is based there teaching. It reminded me of Sugarland Express. Very 70's looking.

I didn't expect to hear "The Ultimate War" and "Prologue" from Hook when I went to EPCOT earlier this Summer.

Being the only Oklahoman on these boards, I can safely say with confidence that I am single-handedly responsible for this.

Hope you listened to some Far and Away while on your sojourn to the Sooner state Jeshopk? I love the desolation of the South and Western part of the State.

On German TV Magazine you can hear the "Throne Room" during the VIP News in the Background...

Can you eimagine the lastest news of Paris Hilton together with John Williams music???

:lol:

Can you eimagine the lastest news of Paris Hilton together with John Williams music???

:blink:

:D Oh holy s**t! I don't know whether I should laugh or cry ... :lol::) If I won't be able to sleep tonight due to some bizzare nightmare, at least I'll know whom to blame ... :D

Being the only Oklahoman on these boards, I can safely say with confidence that I am single-handedly responsible for this.

Hope you listened to some Far and Away while on your sojourn to the Sooner state Jeshopk? I love the desolation of the South and Western part of the State.

The desolation and farms on mydrive was pretty. Driving from Dallas airport to Lawton Oklahoma, I felt often like I was going to visit the Kents in Smallville. Unfortunately, I left all my CDs home.