What's Williams next few scoring projects? Also, Spielbergs?

SkyMaker

We all know of Harry Potter 2 and Catch Me If You Can, but does anyone know for sure that Williams' next scoring projects?

I am also wondering of Spielberg's films after Catch Me If You Can, if anyone know for sure.

Thanks.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Skymaker, Pete here,

I realize this doesn't really anser your question, but there was an article earlier this year in which Williams listed a number of future concert pieces: finishing the Horn concerto, Disney Hall piece, plus other works for Rita Dove, Yo Yo Ma and I Perlman. And he also mentioned a large scale piece for Orchestra and Chorus. Busy man. But concerning your question about other film projects I really have no idea,

Take care,

pete

We all know of Harry Potter 2 and Catch Me If You Can, but does anyone know for sure that Williams' next scoring projects?  

I am also wondering of Spielberg's films after Catch Me If You Can, if anyone know for sure.

Thanks.

If anyone here knew for sure Williams's next scoring projects, you can be assured that the information would be posted at JWFAN.NET.

And if anyone knew for sure Spielberg's next films, the information'd be available at dreamworksfansite.com or at spielbergfilms.com.

I don't think Spielberg will direct another movie until Indy IV. He often takes a couple of years break after he makes some movies in a a shor time period (A.I, MR and CIYC).

Only if they wanted to tell everyone. Might not seem much of an issue, but some people just don't like to post.

Thanks Pete. Long time no hear.

Plus, also to the everyone else, last year, we knew all the films that Williams were going to do for this year, but it seems we have little information for next year.

I don't think Spielberg will direct another movie until Indy IV. He often takes a couple of years break after he makes some movies in a a shor time period (A.I, MR and CIYC).

Spielberg stated on Oprah that he's starting production on Indy IV in 2004, but that he will definatly do something in between. Also he said that he has a 'secret project' planned with Tom Cruise.