Star Trek Nemesis Cover Art and Track Listing

JoeinAR

I believe Jeff Bond over at FSM said its the longest Star Trek intial release ever. Can't wait.

STAR TREK: NEMESIS opens nationwide on December 13.

Catalog: 302 066 412 2

Release Date: 11/26/02

Track Listing:

1. Remus (1:58)

2. The Box (2:20)

3. My Right Arm (1:02)

4. Odds and Ends (4:37)

5. Repairs (6:26)

6. The Knife (3:09)

7. Ideals (2:15)

8. The Mirror (5:21)

9. The Scorpion (2:21)

10. Lateral Run (3:54)

11. Engage (2:12)

12. Final Flight (3:47)

13. A New Friend (2:36)

14. A new ending (6:08)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lotta Star Trek fans here.

Ted, who thinks that a few of the Strak Trek movies are good, but never got into the show

Don't like the original but I do love my TNG!!! Great cover, can;t wait to hear it. The last track looks interesting.....

I'm really looking forward to both score and film!

My two early holiday wishes are: (1) that the score makes extensive use of new and really catchy themes, and

(2) that our stupid local distributors don't push the film's release too far back. Star Trek isn't that big down here, and some of the films were never released theatrically. (Generations and First Contact, for example). :sigh:

Don't like the original but I do love my TNG!!!  Great cover, can;t wait to hear it.  The last track looks interesting.....

The last cue will probably be a short lead out, followed by yet another performance of his Star Trek theme (arranged identical as in V, FC and Insurrection), brokenen up by a mid section consisting of his new theme for this film, some recording as track 1.

Stefancos- who would like to hear a new arrangement of the Star trek theme this time.