Duel of the Fates instrumental version

Luke Skywalker

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! One at a time please :roll:

I managed to mix decently (i think) the first 2:40 mins. Is everything released or not?

Luke, who has used Galactic Battlegrounds, Qui-Gon's noble end and Duel of the fates.

I think that the duel begins also is part of it.

well i'll keep updating.

:) I'm stuck

I have the 2:40 first mins with a 'patch' of about 20 secs using previous material (the true part does not exit) and 12 sec following that (that were the duel begins') that mades about 3 mins (i thionk i have 3:08 mins assembled) and it is a 4:14 track. I have located the last part since it is a repetition but there some linking parts that have chorus. Should i use them or try to make a listenable version without them?

Heya Luke. :|

I have Racer and through out the final races it plays about 4 diffrent versions of DOTF. Not sure what they are right now. But on the main menu is the version without the chorus. Which is neat. However I have no idea how to extract this. I'd love to hear the 2:40 you got. You know me on MSN. :)

Justin

The version from racer is shorter than the one in Battlegrounds. Anyway if you want to hear any music from the game, just explore the CD/data/sound/music or similar, they are .wav files :|

I'll see if i can finish it tomorrow....

Altough it is 'do or do not, there is no try' i have tried it and failed (miserably by the way)

I'm stuck with the 2:40 min i had. i have a isolated cue imposible to bind.

Is there anyone with good skills that can do it? I mean even adding the last minute with chorus (wich i duuno how will sound, but surely better than the abrupt end of the 2:40 min cue...)

Please... this is not cheesy music by Williams like Augie's great municipal band, but one of the best themes he has written in the last years....

Er, does duel of the fates (instrumental) appear in Starfighter, Jedi Star fighter, Bounty hunter, Jedi knight outcast, or another new videogame?

(at least some portinos...)

I got the DotF instrumental from PS2 DVD-Rom Starfighter level 1.I just turned off the voices and sfx and recorded it directly.Better sound then some earlier MP3's from cd-roms.

K.M.

The one i am talking about has to be an instrumental version since it has intruments instead the chorus, about kings mark version, i dunno. But anyways, a complete unchored version would be enough to make the last minute i needed...