Indiana Jones Trilogy CD

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so.

I thought that JW recorded all the tracks from those "Essential" CDs with a different Orchestra? I doubt any of the tracks are the ones lifted directly from the soundtracks of the scores, especially since most of the tracks seem to be arrangements or suites of the actual film music.

I could be wrong though.

Well I don't own the trilogy disc......

but well taking an educated guess, I would guess they did use the same recording that appeared on Silva's other releases, I mean why go to the trouble and expence to record something again - it just doesn't make sence!!!

Well I could be wrong, but I'd be willing to bet you $50 I'm right!!!

pete

They usually reprise the ame recordings from a disc to another. But they might have recorded it again... that would have been nice.

Miguel, who will check that on a couple of weeks, when he get the cd.

On the c.d. insert it says all tracks were recorded in july 2002,except 9 and 13,Nocturnal Activites and Last Crusade End Credits,so I suppose those 2 cues are from a previous album.TOD End Credit seem to have a faster tempo then on the Close Encounter set.

K.M.Who had typed up a track by track rating and short comments on the c.d. tracks,then accidently deleted his post by hitting "escape" or "return".

K.M.