Questions about the BTTF bootleg.

Hi,

I recently got a copy of the Back to the future bootleg from Ebay and was wondering about it's authenticity. Could someone who has this CD confirm a couple of things about it.

1. The inlay card is single sided.

2. The CD almost looks like a cdr, and is practically transparent, with a slight greenish quality(as opposed to silver).

Any help would be much appreciated.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you expect? Authenticity of what?

I also once owned this very expensive, poorly put together disc, and had to throw it away as it degraded and became unplayable.

My advice is to make a good backup of the disc in the form of MP3s or you'll end up like me, with nothing.

It's my favourite score too!

What did you expect from getting a bootleg on ebay. Of course is gonna be crappy quality. Of course it'll be a cdr. Of course it won't be everything you want it to be, nor everything that the seller makes it out to be. They are mass-produced just to have the seller rake in loads of money before ebay catches them. They don't care abot the product. You should stick to trading with people who take pride in the music and care about it.

My advice is to make a good backup of the disc in the form of MP3s or you'll end up like me, with nothing.

I agree with making back ups by why as mp3's? I'd make a back-up CD-R copy of the album, that way there is no degradation in the sound quality.

Neil

Up untill last year it was for some reason to me to get expensive "pressed" bootleg.Gladly I am out of this sickness and only trade for a cdr now(actually I'll settle for cdrs of some online only legit c.d.'s now too.).

K.M.