Edward Ross in LOTR

Ren

Where can I find biological info on this kid that sings In Dreams. My kids at school are asking me questions about him. . .

By the way. . . .: my kids are less and less bringing in NSync and more and more bringing in

film scores!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

My friend who has the 4-disc DVD set of LOTR told me there's a short take of Edward Ross (he appears to be 11+ years of age; blonde hair short-cut --if that helps) :thumbup: in the bonus section dealing with recording of the choir to LOTR:FOTR score, no further info on Edward though.

I was especially interested in his "voice" once I bought the LOTR score and found the track In Dreams being the absolute highlight; I mean he could turn any theme into highlight with his voice, so I thought I could find some more info on him on the net. Ren, I've tried dozens of search engines and nothing of note popped up. Edward O. Ross could be a moniker since such a wonderful talent having nearly no mention on the world wide web is a reprehensible omission. It's been a bit messy once Shore employed different choirs so I couldn't even track him through the particular choir he sung in because he might have been borrowed from some other unspecified choir.

That little boy has a gift. Would love to hear more from him. There may have been no use to employ him once again for TTT, but they should have. I would have even welcomed Enya completely replaced by him over on the first score, but that's just my gripe...

Roman.-)

my kids are less and less bringing in NSync and more and more bringing in  

film scores!

Yes, yes, yes! Ren, you are turning them to our faith. Good job!

- Marc, who thinks more kids should listen to film scores, or at least instrumental music in stead of crappy pop beats.

yes i just caught that Edward Ross clip last night. i plan on making it a lesson with the kids.

and i'm pretty excited that they are brining in scores too. i'm amazed. and i broke the news today that JW will be on the COS DVD.