TTT LE OST Bonus track?

DarkLord89

I've seen at Filmtracks (on the RotK page) that there is a 3-CD set containing all the three limited edition scores (yeah, I know pretty well that they are the three 1-CD editions). I clicked on the link to Amazon, and I found out that in the track listing for The Two Towers there are only 19 tracks. Where is the bonus track on the limited edition? Can someone explain this to me? Amazon itself claims that that is a "limited edition"!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen at Filmtracks (on the RotK page) that there is a 3-CD set containing all the three limited edition scores (yeah, I know pretty well that they are the three 1-CD editions). I clicked on the link to Amazon, and I found out that in the track listing for The Two Towers there are only 19 tracks. Where is the bonus track on the limited edition? Can someone explain this to me? Amazon itself claims that that is a "limited edition"!

I don't think that it has the bonus track. The box set itself is limited edition, it doesn't contain the limited edition cds.

I don't think that it has the bonus track. The box set itself is limited edition, it doesn't contain the limited edition cds.

That's right. So the 3 CD set of the OSTs does not contain TTT bonus track. It is a Limited edition of the three CDs in one package.

Oh and there are 12 collectible cards with the set too! 8O

That was the only marketing ploy they could come up with?

Who buys the set for collectible cards with pictures of actors from the film on them? Even I am not that much of LOTR film fanboy.