The Matrix Score

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rules of the board prevent me supplying you with the place to get the CD rip. :) That is of the sequel score.

I believe that if you go to www.whatisthematrix.com and then find the interview with Don Davis, they might have some like 30 second sound clips.... anyways, doesn't it come out tommorow???

I can't wait to hear it!! :)

This movie better be worth the friggin hype!!!!  ROTFLMAO

I've learned over the years that movies rarely live up to the hype. The solution is to not get excited by them too much anymore.

Neil

I've learned over the years that movies rarely live up to the hype. The solution is to not get excited by them too much anymore.  

Nah, the trick is merely to not let it surprise you when it's not as good as it's hyped :)

Anyway, I found the first movie overrated. All this darn wacky semi-religious dialogue I just found dull.

I think the Matrix was a good film, certainly not that great movie that many people seem to think it is. It's a creatively told story with solid action. The story itself is nothing new, whatsoever. Any time I hear about the movie having to be seen for a philosophy class I cringe. Nonetheless, I liked it and I'm looking forward to the sequels. I actually think they will exceed expectations, and I usually don't think that. I've also heard the Matrix Reloaded suite, and it is fantastic! A lot of familiar action music, but there are moments of utter beauty in it. It's a keeper, and only makes me want to see the movie more.

Ted, who is looking forward to May 15th

I've learned over the years that movies rarely live up to the hype.

As if I needed to be told this! :music:

Lets just hope this overly hyped movie turns out better than a certain OTHER overly hyped movie. ;)