Deja vu

nja

Wow this is really something! We have the opportunity to reassume discussions we have had, but take them in an entirely new direction!

nja- trying to look on the bright side.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there may be something of a shock reaction- as in pondering what to do with thoughts that were intended for threads that no longer exist.

as i didn't do it before, I welcome you to the board, QuestionMarkMan! I saw last thursday your post count was really high, but... you only have 7 posts now.

Let's revisit old threads then.

too bad there is only one week of baseball

F-1 is also over, so I will have to wait for march (2004)... ;)

Hector, I don't like october either. November will be a better month, sure! cheer up! :music:

Oh, true! You are so lucky!

We have to agree to just listening to the CDs (which is more than enough). How far is Mexico City from Tijuana?

Then the travel and the tickets will be very expensive. You better start saving from... now!

:music: Seven Years In Tibet, John Towner Williams

Sure! at the same time with you ;) . That (mid?)night will be an important for every JW fan. I can't wait to hear "Soudings". What do you think of it?

:music: Leaving Ingrid, from Seven Years in Tibet, by John T. Williams.

Yes, I was gonna say that, so to react to the music at the same time. I can´t wait to hear Soundings, I hope everything goes fine for listening to the broadcast. It´s next week! I hope the Marlins beat the Yankees in game 5 in Miami so I don´t have to miss the show.

Wow, next week!

You can always tape the baseball match, Hector. :P

But I know how important it's for you. I also hope Marlins win... the faster the better.

:music: The Witches of Eastwick. I've been listening to this score over and over again in the last weeks. It's so good!

Witches is good. Love "The Balloon Sequence" and "Devil´s Dance". I wanted to play Devil´s Dance with a friend on violin on a recital, but don´t have money for the sheet music.

If there´s a game 6 of the World Series I cannot miss it, so onyl thing I will hear with attention will be Soundings

I gotta go, hope to see you more often online

I need that sheet music too. Anyone here on the board owns the sheet music of Devil's Dance?

well, i'm having dinner, see you next time, Hector

Ren also wants to increase her post count, doesn't she?

Well, everything is related to Williams. I always wanted to have some variety in one thread without going off-topic.

:music: Heartbeeps

1919 - Leonard Bernstein??? :P

:P

The Firebird is a very beautiful piece. I got the full score some weeks ago (suggested by Charles) and it's so complex!

:music: still Heartbeeps, also known as the sugary CE3K. Very good, anyway.

:) still Heartbeeps, also known as the sugary CE3K. Very good, anyway.

yes,there's a chorus bit that's almost identical to CE3K(and worth the price of the album IMO)

K.M.