Luke screaming in ESB?!?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ewok's laugh is not only hilarious, it's contageous!!

Dan - who makes fun of Ewok by laughing like him from time to time.......while wearing a flannel shirt and jeans too.

Never, actually. I've worn a black turtleneck a few times while I was vacationing in Canada, but I won't be caught dead wearing one of those things. I mean, for goodness sakes -- look where I live! I'd lose 11 pounds a day if I were to wear turtlenecks. And I'm not a huge fan of gray pants. I do, however, wear black most of the time. Some might think I'm morbid, but I just love black, y'know?

Dan - lowering the air temp. because he got all hot just thinking of turtlenecks

• 1 month later...

I also wear black or dark blue pants... and also, when I went to the autographs at the L.A. Costco, I went with my blue turtle neck :) I liked Williams shirt, it looked very shiny... looked new, maybe he does have his closet full of these... I wonder what brand are they :)

Mos Eisley was a creative way to use "Dianoga", definitely. Not to mention good! The revised escape from Mos Eisley was TOO COOL. One thing that's still bad about ANH, though, is the sound mix. I'm not talking about the score, but dialogue too, because there's no reverb and you can tell that it was recorded so sound effects could be included. Other than that, Greedo, and Jabba, ANH is quite good.

You guys are right about the ESB flubs, I just don't agree with the extent you rant about it to. ESB's still a good movie. If you don't like the treatment the score was given, just listen to the score! One thing I think Lucas flubbed with the original and didn't correct in SE was leaving out 7:00-8:13 and 10:18-11:50 of "Carbon Freeze/Vader's Trap/Departure of Boba Fett". The whole carbonite motif was so GOOD in that scene! Not to mention the part when Luke jumps onto the overhead, climbing up the hoses and Vader says, "Impressive...Most impressive!" The Force theme and Yoda's theme there were so GOOD for what was being shown! Why would it be cut? It works a lot better than the Arena theme in "Love Pledge and the Arena" in AOTC.

I HATE Jedi Rocks. I HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT! Lapti Nek sounded more like Jabba's because sounded alien and it wasn't cliche like "Jabba's House of Blues". I wasn't really impressed with anything there. Although more Fett-footage was nice. The Sarlacc beak...could've made it into something other than a beak, but oh well. The Death Star fireball was done well--cool how the shockwave trailed the Falcon.

I'm just glad they got released so I could see Star Wars in the theaters, in the days before I had a DVD player and great sound system.

The Death Star fireball was done well--cool how the shockwave trailed the Falcon.

But... in space.... why would a shockwave be flat? it should be a ball!