ROTS Main Title With Drums (No SFX)

Jacck

Link Deleted by Deputy Steef

What y'all think? :P

I took the cleanest 2 drum hits from the film, cleared the low rumble sound effect, and mixed it with some VSL Samples.. then I did a whole load of level adjustment, etc...

I think the result is pretty believable :)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, but did you splice this together yourself or not? The fade in after the drum solo sounds a little rough. If you did mix it yourself, then would you mind sending me the drum solo by itself, please? (Even though I guess it'd be easy enough to just copy a measure of it and repeat it)

Yea.. the fade in was a little rough, I admittedly rushed that bit for the preview.. but I can't imagine it being much better than that because the cymbal crash makes it so difficult to fade in..

Of course, the sound mixer had the advantage of huge sound effects covering his bad music edits! LOL

11 - Avoid posting VIDEO or MUSIC files and/or promoting pages containing VIDEO or MUSIC files such as MPEG, Windows Media, RealMedia or MP3 unless they are from your own creations or compositions. You may provide links to pages (not direct links to files) that LEGALLY use video or sound clips for promotional purposes (review sites, online stores, mp3.com artists...)

I still don't think Williams composed those drum beats.They first appeared in the trailer,than probably Rick Mc Callum thought they were so cool that he made sure they were somewhere in the movie.

K.M.

Since this thread started with a link to a file that should never have been here in the first place and then later had another copyrighted file posted, it's time to dust off an old favorite.

lock.gif

Neil