Does anyone has this discs?

Miguel Andrade

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, i don't have them. i was particularly interested on the final one, that don't have any track list listed, and that is suposed to include Williams arrangement of Star Spangled Banner, as well as his own Sound the Bells! (as performed by the Osaka Municipal Band).

But on the web site to which a link is provided, there is only a track list in japaneses, and I'm afraid of buying this and not beeing the album with the Williams pieces... So if anyoneone can at least check that for me, I would be very gratefull.

Damn more CDs I dont have, and on that japanese cd site apparently theres a volume 4,5 and 6 as well. No track listing though. Vol. 5 is 'hollywoods greatest hits' and 6 is 'action & suspense". Doesn't say what 4 is.

I won't be getting them any time soon, especially since their $20 a pop for a single CD. but those have some cool stuff on it that I'll definitely look into in the future, when say, I get a job or something. ;-) Thanks for posting :thumbup: lol

TJ

Damn more CDs I dont have, and on that japanese cd site apparently theres a volume 4,5 and 6 as well.  No track listing though.  Vol. 5 is 'hollywoods greatest hits' and 6 is 'action & suspense".  Doesn't say what 4 is.

TJ

Volume 4 is epics and westerns theme.

Miguel, that cd does have William's Sound the Bells.

But to actually listen to the track, i'd have to buy the cd.

:thumbup: :?

http://www.neowing.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=KICC-407

It's number 40 on the list.

And no, i dont have any of these cds either.

You must have heard the samples on the japanese site already, right?

Kradia, I know one has to have the album to listen to it :)

But my main concern was knowing if this in fact included the two tracks: Sound the Bells (that you already comfirmed) and Star Spangled Banner as arranged by Williams. Is just that paying som $40 plus shipping, plus taxes upon arrival, for basically two tracks, is quiet a lot of money to loose on the wrong album!

Do you know of any site with the track list in english (or french or spanish or even german), and maybe some sound samples? Thanks.