Shizuka Arakawas Olympic Gold Medal Nessun Dorma Rendition

Quintus

Did anyone catch her simply astounding, near-flawless (and she's exceptionally beautiful to boot!) winning performance in the Figure Skating event a few days ago? She truly blew me away. And the beautiful violin rendition of Nessun Dorma helped in spades, it sent a shiver down my spine. But I cannot seem to track this particular version down, so does anyone know who it was performed by or even where I can find it? I'd love to get my hands on it :)

Here is a video link to the actual performance, the quality is a little crappy, but you can hear the music clearly enough:

(Maybe someone knows of a better quality video link?)

http://www.hiphopmusic.com/best_of_youtube...6_olympics.html

If this doesn't reduce you to an overwhelmed emotinal mess, you have no heart :cry: :sigh:

Just look at her euphoric expression when she finishes - she just knows she nailed it... all the way to Gold :spiny:

Also, what is that beautiful music that plays at the beginning of the performance? Its quite stunning too.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! What a rendition of Nessun Dorma! Now I am also wondering where could I find this version? Absolutely great figure skating too :sigh: